Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blog Of End of Season Riding



Hi guys,

Since the comp. season finished a couple of weeks ago I've been able to get lots of free riding in with my friends like Sian Hurst, Robin Coates, Pete Stewart, Fi Bannon, Joe Coppage, Ryan Craddock and Dan Kavanagh. We've had a lot of fun on the lake trying new stuff and I managed to land a couple of Slim Chances and I'm working on Batwings to blind. As I live in Dublin though I can only get to the lake at the weekends but I do a lot of trampolining during the week. The water is getting colder here now and it's starting to get dark earlier but for the moment we can still ride until about 7.45pm. I'm also back at school so that's taking a bit of getting used to but it's not too bad.

Thanks,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment