Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Playin' in the Cold

It is starting to get cold in Orlando which is not cool. I know that it is colder in most other locations in the United States so I apologize for my whining, but this is Florida and it is supposed to be nice year round. With the past couple of nights getting to near freezing temperatures, I was forced to pull out the fullsuit today. The other frustration was finding riders that wanted to go out on the boat. Since that didn't happen, I made my way up to OWC to shred the cable for a bit. After the first couple of passes I could no longer feel my hands, but I knew that if I wanted to stay warm I'd just have to keep riding. I ended up having a great time playing on the rails with the Paradigm. I can't wait for you all to hop on one when it hits the market. It will blow you away.

Anyways, after riding for a while I decided to call it a day and made my way back to the truck. As I was changing out of my wetsuit, I saw Robby Holihan, one of our up-and-coming O'Brien riders, cruising around on the cable. Then I watched Julian Cohen hop off the dock. So my plans of going home and taking a nice hot shower completely changed. I grabbed my camera and made my way towards one of the kickers to get some shots of these two chargin' it. Hope you like 'em.









No comments:

Post a Comment