Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Relentless UK Boat Pro tour stop

UK Pro Wakeboard tour Final Stop.

Hi guys,

Just home from the last stop of the UK Pro Wakeboard tour. It was so sick to get the chance to go ride with all the guys out in the UK again. The contest took place on the Saturday in nice sunny calm weather. In the qualifying rounds I rode quite well sticking a nice stand up run with a few mobes as well as a back 5. This qualified me through to the finals first which I was so stoked about.

In the Finals Dan Nott was first off the dock and had an amazing couple of passes with a nice 7 and a massive blind judge. Next up was 15 year old Jorge Gill who rode the best I have ever seen him ride including landing a sick tantrum to blind as well as some other mobes. Jack Hamersley followed and he also rode so well and went unbelievably massive on every single trick. Next out was Sam Carne. He also rode really well sticking a nice slim chance. Unfortunately, he fell on a toe 7 but nevertheless he got back up and upped his game with a sweet heel 7! James Young was out before me and again he killed it with a lovely skeezer and a toe 7. I was last out but unfortunately I didn't ride as well as in qualifiers. I had a few nice tricks in there like a Indy tantrum to blind and a Mobydick but unfortunately I fell on a back 5 and on a toe 7. But Ah well you can't always ride well.

In the end the results from the finals were as follows: 1st Sam Carne, 2nd Dan Nott, 3rd James Young, 4th Jack Hamersley,5th Jorge Gill and 6th Me.

All in all it was a fun event to be at, and I am already excited about next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment