Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wakeslam 2010

Hi Everyone,

Last weekend I headed up to "Wakeslam" in County Tyrone. It was a really nice chilled out contest on a small fishing lake. It was a lot of fun to be able to ride with everyone without a lot of pressure to do as best you can. I think that this brought a lot more of a freeride aspect to it with people trying new tricks as well as a normal run.

In the Open mens It was great to see some people like Dan Kavanagh, Robin Coates and Jonny Crawford step up their game. Also it was great to see that numerous Open women Irish National champion Sian Hurst enter the Mens devision!

At the end of the day in Open men it was Sian in 4th then Jonny in 3rd followed by Robin and that put me into 1st which I was stoked about.

All in all a really good event and I am already looking forward to Wakeslam 2011.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment