Friday, September 3, 2010

Team Mapple is back in FL. BUT only for a day!!! It has been a great summer, 11,465 miles since May 25th an that is not counting Europe.
I head to Montreal Canada tomorrow to ski. From there I drop down to Baltimore and then home to FL till heading to Acapulco in November.
Team Mapple web site has not been updated much lately. (Andy needs help!!!) I will have a total overview and report going up there later this month and then an announcement of plans for Team Mapple and Team Elite for 2011.
Glenn Campbell and Myself just did a one day clinic in England with Elite skis. Independant drivers with Zero Off (none of this soft speed, driver/coach weave feel good stuff) and we had 100% satisfaction for the new Elite skis, no matter what previous ski the skier rode. Any coach will tell you, this is unusual, but very satisfying for all the hard work by the team that has gone into building this ski line.
Just heard from Adam Cord, that my new Elite Quattro will be arriving here in the morning in time for me to take with me to Canada. Have you seen the design of this ski? Unreal!!!

Be back in a couple weeks. Mapps

No comments:

Post a Comment